Insurance & Financing
Some insurance companies along with Medicare and Medicaid, have varying degrees of hearing healthcare benefits. We will help you determine your benefits, if any, and work to realize the maximum benefits of your insurance plan. We accept most Insurance and H.M.O. plans, including UPMC, Highmark, and Advantra. When setting your appointment let us know about your insurance, and we can discuss your coverage and payment options during your appointment.
When out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. outside of insurance benefits) are incurred, another payment option is a payment plan. Eartique Hearing Aid Solutions has a relationship with Wells Fargo. Benefits include:
- Special financing plans to pay over time
- Quick application
- Easy-to-understand monthly statements
- Online account management and bill payment options
- Revolving line of credit that you can use over and over again
- Low variable Annual Percentage Rate (APR)*
Ask us about the Wells Fargo Health Advantage Plan or click here to apply.
We gladly accept American Express, Discover, Master Card, Visa and Travelers Cheques
Easy payment options from Eartique means no more excuses to delay getting hearing aids.